Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year ...New Challenge....

Happy New Year everyone!

What better way to start 2014 than with a new Layout challenge from the Scrapology blog.

As usual there is a Layout and sketch for the starting point and an extra challenge of including a 
tin badge/flair button on the layout.

My layout features a photo I love, taken of me with my sister in the Summer of 1971 !

I chose blue and yellow patterns, mostly from October Afternoon paper collections, with grey cardstock and accents.
The gorgeous resin flowers are from an embellishment  kit by Claire Salisbury which she sells on Etsy Here.




Pop over to the Scrapology blog for all the details of how to enter a layout, the Fabulous design team examples and of course the Original layout from Michelle, otherwise known as Momma-paparazzi :)

Thanks for stopping by
Karen x

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Karen. I love the yellow highlights and those resin flowers are gorgeous,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout Karen and the embellies are so cute. I have printed out the sketch as I'm going to a crop this Saturday so hopefully will be able to enter this great challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page -Love all the little embellishments you have used and great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Karen, such a lovely colourway and I really like all the embellies you used....super cute photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Karen, hope you had a lovely Christmas & a happy new year.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Karen, love all the embellishments. What a lovely photograph too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a lovely page I love all the little details and the colours/papers compliment the photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful page and I love the photos...and the colours, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty, love all the details x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the grey is gorgeous, how the photo pops is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous gorgeous page - and I lifted it for the blog bits challenge

    ReplyDelete