Tuesday 4 February 2014

Selfies....and Scrapology....

I know selfies are officially all the rage now, (and have been forever if you ask my 2 teenagers!) but it takes me a while sometimes to catch on....

While we were waiting outside a shop ( for the girls) in Menorca on holiday last Summer we decided to mess about with the camera (not a phone - but a proper camera)  and managed to take our very first selfies ! A bit more practice required I think :)

I used the results for my Scrapology Layout for the "X is for (e)xplosion " February challenge.
 See HERE for all the details and amazing design team creations. As always there's a Sketch and a super prize, so it's well worth having a go.

I created a rather dainty sort of explosion with die cut butterflies and the most adorable coloured crochet mats which came from this fabulous Etsy shop Raspberrytreats.




Here's the sketch..

...and the layout to scraplift is on the Scrapology  blog.


While I'm here....My scrappy pal Lou Collins has a new blog, and with it ..... A GIVEAWAY !
Pop over for a peek HERE you won't be disappointed :)  


Thanks for stopping by
Karen x

7 comments:

  1. How cute and trendy Karen!!!! I love the look of the sketch and the explosion idea. I have a weekend crop next week so will make sure I make up a kit for this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great page Kaz. I can not bring myself to do a selfie. Will have to stay out of fashion I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE how you have created this page karen, love the colours, the placements, the embellies....and of course, the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Karen, great embellies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the combination of the doilies & the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Karen. I LOVE those doilies and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout Karen, love the doilies :)

    ReplyDelete