Thursday 25 July 2013

A little bit of Mint Julep......

..Well actually its all Mint Julep by basic grey apart from the bazzill/washi and buttons! 

I absolutely love all the colours and florals in this collection so I bought the 6x6 pad, alpha stickers and sticker sheet from Papermaze and headed for the latest sketch from Scrap your story .

This is a photo of me in 1998, waiting for the imminent arrival of my second daughter. I just adore how Fay is standing next to me, she loved posing for  photos - and still does at 17! I also clearly remember wearing that denim pinafore dress ALL the time. All my (pregnant) friends had the same one, I seem to recall that not many high street shops actually stocked maternity wear , so there wasn't a lot of choice at the time .

Anyway, here's the layout and the sketch....







Thanks for stopping by 
Karen x


3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen your Lo is lovely . The blue is such a lovely shade .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper strips and layering Karen and your little girl certainly looks happy having her photo taken. Sweet!
    You made me smile with the comments about Maternity wear as I was pregnant with my second daughter same time as you and I lived in a pair of dungarees! Either that or leggings!
    Oh the good ole days!! Funny how we have two girls the same age (I was mad and had one more!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Karen.
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete