Tuesday 18 January 2011

Inside Issue 52......

..Is me...Eeek !  
  My first commissioned scrapbook Layouts for Scrapbook Magazine...ridiculously exciting seeing my pages published in a magazine...and with such big pictures too!  




The Layouts had to be " Victorian Style" using papers released in 2010. A hard task I thought, untill I had a good hunt around at Papermaze and found some gorgeous papers.

I used Basic Grey - Capella - and Pink Paislee - Queen bee
and had great fun making my own embellishments for both pages.



"Sisters" Shows a photo of my late Grandma Ivy age 15, with her sisters each side and "Cherish" is a Wedding Photo of my Sister.


Karen x


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the publish - it looks great, and the LOs are beautiful - love your victorian one with all the layers of paper, and beautiful wedding LO too.

    TFS

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Congratulations Karen ... ridiculously excited is a great feeling ain't it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, your pages are gorgeous
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on having your lo's published. I especially like the 'Cherish' lo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh congratulations and totally well deserved too...your LO's are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh la la. My sister is famous! congratulations sweety. Don't foget to send me a copy of the mag!!!!
    PS - fab layouts of course :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah bless hun that's fabulous being published! Amazing stuff and your layouts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for all your sweet comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Karen, they're gorgeous
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the publication :) Some beautiful layouts there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Karen, your pages are gorgeous, love that Victorian style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I loved this article. :)

    ReplyDelete