Thursday 22 May 2014

Catch - up .....

Just thought I would share a couple of layouts that appeared in a recent issue of The Scrapbook Magazine.....

This one is "5 random facts about Me " .  Tricky.

I don't have that many photos of myself - something I really should rectify- and don't actually like talking about myself so I decided on a very small photo and kept the facts very light-hearted.

I kept the colours to a minimum and chose some patterned paper from Jillibean soup. I used the computer to print out the journaling, and coloured in odd sections to give the impression of an old typwriter.



The 2nd was a layout for the "Scraplift Challenge", and I liked the idea of a graphic/block style layout after perusing pinterest !

 I made the task easy for myself by using a 6"x4" block of Sn@p cards by Simple stories. I scanned the original photos but didn't alter them, I rather like the 70's orange tinge!




Thanks for stopping by

Karen x

4 comments:

  1. The top page is so gorgeous and the bottom one so sweet with the matching outfits and the crochet flower. Your grid style designs are great, I like doing that sort of design occasionally too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are even better IRL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, they have a real sense of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO's.. I especially like the 70's one with the orange tinged photo's... why DID they do that??

    ReplyDelete