Wednesday 5 June 2013

Chillin'......

.......After a strenuous time at the Park in Rendlesham Forest, that's just what these 2 were doing :)

I've  had this photo in my pile of layouts "to-do" for ages and when I saw the Challenge on Scrapology I thought it was perfect , given the cargo nets reminded me of stitching......The theme for the challenge is H for Hand -stitched.. 

You can see the challenge and inspiration from the DT HERE.








I used a Pink Paisley Kit from Sarah's Cards Ltd, and some of my favourite Doodlebug letter stickers.
I tend to do a fair bit of Faux stitching on my layouts , so it was really nice to make it "real", I have tons of embroidery silks from my cross-stitch days so I have a feeling I'll do a few more now!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen x

9 comments:

  1. Hey Rendlesham - I know it well! Lovely page Karen. thank you for entering our challenge.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love Rendlesham forest :) Thanks for playing along at scrapology this month .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, WHAT a fabulous layout! I love the fact that you used the 2 colour threads for the stitching too....super page. Thank you so much for entering the challenge this month, good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO.... Nice stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen - great layout - wonderful natural, earthy feel! I love the different coloured stitching. You may want to fix your link on your post, as it is back to Scrapology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and your handstitching is fantastic so straight, mine would be all over the place lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning I really love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great LO.. so much detail

    ReplyDelete